Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Is it just me?

I have come to think of my school campus as a product of misconduct at an academic level. What is it that is making these people so aggressive towards an opposing opinion? Why do people believe it's practical to disgrace the president of the United States? Why do are people so upset, so angry? How many times have we been taught to accept defeat and move forward, but I don't see this from students nor from the professors. Why are you professors washing your ideas down our brains when we're paying to learn the material not your political stance. You are all bullies that need to calm down and approach things in a civil manner. There's no room to argue here because we'd probably be degraded and if not, assaulted verbally or physically. Who is the real bad guy here? From where I'm standing, it's those standing on the "good" side.

No comments:

Post a Comment